This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
Looking for designs for Breast Cancer Awareness? Download this free Pink Ribbon Survivor SVG cut file to create your own breast cancer survivor shirts! Compatible with Cricut, Silhouette and other cutting machines. Easy to resize, change colors and customize however you’d like.
How to Make Shirts with Your Cricut
To make this Breast Cancer Awareness shirt, you will need:
- A solid pink shirt, like the ones found here.
- Iron on Vinyl – search through a variety of pink and pink glitter iron on vinyl here. If you need more black iron on vinyl, this is a great roll to purchase.
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and this machine mat for cutting.
- These Weeding Tools for removing the excess vinyl.
- Heat Press – You can also use an iron, however I highly recommend this EasyPress to ensure that your designs will last and that you are using the proper heat settings for your materials – the included heat guide is super helpful for this so there is no guessing!
- Pink Ribbon Survivor SVG (Download Below)
To make this Breast Cancer Awareness shirt with your Cricut, create a new project in Cricut Design Space, upload your SVG File, resize as needed and then prepare your mat to cut.
If you are new to making shirts, check out this iron on vinyl tutorial for step-by-step directions.
Note: Always mirror your design and place the vinyl shiny side down when using iron on vinyl.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest – it’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
This free SVG cut file comes in a single ZIP file with the following file formats:
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users. You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get this Pink Ribbon Survivor SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember files on this website are for personal use only. However, this pink ribbon survivor breast cancer svg file is free to use for unlimited commercial use as well. Let’s spread as much hope and love around this issue as we can ?