This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
Looking for designs for Breast Cancer Awareness? Download this free Faith Over Fear SVG to create your own shirts to show your support! Compatible with Cricut, Silhouette and other cutting machines. Easy to resize, change colors and customize however you’d like.
How to Make Shirts with Your Cricut
To make this Breast Cancer Awareness shirt, you will need:
- A solid pink shirt, like the ones found here.
- Iron on Vinyl – I love this Siser Easy Weed Vinyl – it goes on great and lasts! If you are just getting started with building up your vinyl supply, I recommend this variety pack of heat transfer vinyl. If you prefer glitter iron on vinyl, this variety pack is a great choice.
- Cricut Maker or Explore Cutting Machine and your standard cutting mat.
- These Weeding Tools for removing the excess vinyl.
- Heat Press – You can also use an iron; however, I highly recommend this EasyPress to ensure that your designs will last and that you are using the proper heat settings for your materials – the included heat guide is super helpful for this so there is no guessing!
- Faith Over Fear SVG (Download Below)
To make this Breast Cancer Awareness shirt with your Cricut, create a new project in Cricut Design Space, upload your SVG File, resize as needed and then prepare your mat to cut.
If you are new to making shirts, check out this iron on vinyl tutorial for step-by-step directions.
Note: Always mirror your design and place the vinyl shiny side down when using iron on vinyl.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest – it’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
This free SVG cut file comes in a single ZIP file with the following file formats:
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users. You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get this Faith Over Fear SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember files on this website are for personal use only. However, this faith over fear breast cancer svg file is free to use for unlimited commercial use as well. Let’s spread as much hope and love around this issue as we can ?