Round Acrylic Keychain Patterns
This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
Looking for round acrylic keychain patterns to create your own keychains? This bundle comes with cutting files for Circle Patterned, Solid, Paint Brush Backgrounds that are perfect for making your own round keychains. Compatible with Cricut, Silhouette and other cutting machines. Easy to resize, change colors and customize however you’d like.
How to Make Acrylic Keychains With Your Cricut
To make round acrylic keychains, you will need:
- Round Acrylic Keychains – These are the most popular (and my favorite) acrylic rounds for making keychains.
- Permanent Adhesive Vinyl – You want to make sure you have permanent vinyl for this project. I recommend this variety pack if you are just getting started building up your vinyl. This rainbow holographic vinyl is fun to use for this as well.
- Acrylic Sealer – You don’t have to seal your keychains, but they will last longer if you do. If you want to seal them, I recommend this acrylic sealer.
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and this machine mat for cutting.
- These Weeding Tools for removing the excess vinyl (or something similar)
- This scraper or something similar to adhere and smooth your vinyl to your wooden board.
- Transfer Tape to transfer your design to your chalkboard sign.
- Round Acrylic Keychain Patterns (Download Below)
To make these keychains, create a new project in Cricut Design Space, upload your SVG File and then prepare your mat to cut. These are already sized to the ideal size, but you can adjust the size as you prefer.
If you are new to using adhesive vinyl, make sure to check out this full tutorial on applying adhesive vinyl.
Looking for more designs? View all of my Keychain SVGs here and my free SVG library here.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest. It’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
This free SVG cut file comes in a single ZIP file with the following file formats:
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users.You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get these Round Acrylic Keychain Patterns, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.