This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
Looking for spooky Halloween decorations? Download this free Bloody Handprints SVG cut file to create your own bloody handprint clings or decals for Halloween décor! Compatible with Cricut, Silhouette and other cutting machines. Easy to resize, change colors and customize however you’d like.
How to Make These Halloween Clings With Your Cricut
To make these bloody handprints, you will either need to use printable window clings or removeable vinyl. You can get printable window clings here. These are great for decorating windows or similar glossy surfaces. They will hold well, but are super easy to remove.
For decorating your mail box, garage door or similar surfaces, you will want to use removeable vinyl. This removeable vinyl is a great shade of red for making these bloody handprints.
Here are some other items you will need, if you don’t already have them:
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and this machine mat for cutting.
- These Weeding Tools for removing the excess vinyl (or something similar)
- This scraper or something similar to adhere and smooth your vinyl.
- Transfer Tape to transfer your design if you are using the removable vinyl.
- Bloody Handprints SVG (Download Below)
To make these bloody handprints with your Cricut, create a new project in Cricut Design Space, upload your SVG File, resize as needed and then prepare your mat to cut.
If you are new to using adhesive vinyl, make sure to check out this full tutorial on applying adhesive vinyl. If you are making the window clings, check out this tutorial on how to use Cricut’s print then cut feature.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest. It’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
This free SVG cut file comes in a single ZIP file with the following file formats:
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users.You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get this Bloody Handprints SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.