This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
Teacher Appreciation Week will be here soon. If you’re looking for a teacher gift idea, this mug is perfect to show your teacher how much you care. Download this FREE Teacher SVG cut file. All of our svg graphics are compatible with all Cricut and Silhouette cutting machines.
How to Make a Mug with Your Cricut
To make this mug for your teacher, you will need:
- Solid Mugs – These mugs work great with Cricut projects.
- Black and Red Permanent Adhesive Vinyl – I purchase my black iron on vinyl in bulk here
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and this machine mat for cutting.
- These Weeding Tools for removing the excess vinyl
- This scraper or something similar to adhere and smooth your vinyl to your wooden board.
- Transfer Tape for applying your vinyl
- Teacher SVG (Download Below)
If you are new to using adhesive vinyl, make sure to check out this detailed tutorial on using Cricut adhesive vinyl and layering adhesive vinyl.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest – it’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
This Free Teacher Bundle Includes
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users.You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get this free teacher SVG file for a teacher gift idea, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.