This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
Download this FREE Monogram Template SVG cut file. All of our svg graphics are compatible with all Cricut and Silhouette cutting machines.
How to Make a Monogram Shirt with Cricut Design Space
For this shirt or onesie, you will need to add your own monogram to the SVG file. If you don’t already know how to do this, here is a tutorial on how to make a circle monogram in design space.
To make this shirt or onesie, you will need:
- Your favorite blank t-shirt or a blank onesie
- Black, white and red iron on vinyl – you can get a good deal on black iron on vinyl in bulk here and white iron on vinyl in bulk here.
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and this machine mat for cutting.
- These Weeding Tools for removing the excess vinyl.
- Heat Press – You can also use an iron, however I highly recommend this EasyPress to ensure that your designs will last!
- Monogram Template SVG (Download Below)
To make this shirt (or onesie), create a new project in Cricut Design Space, upload your SVG File, add your monogram and prepare your mat to cut.
If you are new to making shirts with your Cricut, make sure to check out this detailed tutorial on using Cricut iron on vinyl and layering vinyl.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest. It’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
This Monogram Template Bundle Includes
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users.You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get the free Monogram Template SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.