Grinch Face Throw Pillow
This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
Enjoy this free grinch face svg for your next crafting project! All of our free svg graphics are compatible with all Cricut and Silhouette cutting machines.
How To Make a Pillow With Your Cricut
This Grinch Face is great for adding Christmas decor to your house and looks especially great on throw pillows. Make it a pair by using this Grinch Hand SVG for the other pillow. To make this Grinch face into a throw pillow, you will need:
- Throw Pillow
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and machine mat for cutting.
- Iron on Vinyl – I recommend buying the black iron on vinyl in bulk here, this yellow iron on vinyl and this red glitter iron on vinyl.
- Weeding Tools
- EasyPress 2 (you can also use an iron, however I highly recommend the EasyPress)
- Grinch Face SVG (Download Below)
To make this decorative Christmas pillow, create a new project in Cricut Design Space, upload your SVG File and then prepare your mat to cut.
If you are new to using iron on vinyl, check out this iron on vinyl tutorial for step-by-step directions.
Note: Always mirror your design and place the vinyl shiny side down when using iron on vinyl.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest. It’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
The Grinch Face Bundle Includes:
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users.You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get this Grinch Face SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.