This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
Enjoy this Free Holy Night SVG for your next crafting project! This free Christmas SVG is a perfect design for throw pillows as well other Christmas projects. It’s compatible with Cricut, Silhouette and other cutting machines. It’s layered, so it’s easy to resize, change colors and customize however you’d like.
How to Make a Throw Pillow with Your Cricut
I LOVE using holiday and seasonal throw pillows to decorate. However, I do not love storing all these pillows. A simple solution for this is to order the pillow inserts and pillowcases for them. This way you can create pillows for as many seasons and holidays as you want, and only have to store the pillowcases. So, to make this Christmas pillow, you will need:
- Pillow Insert (if you don’t already have one) – I prefer the 18×18 size found here.
- Pillowcases – I LOVE this buffalo plaid pillow cover with this design.
- Iron on Vinyl – I love this HTVRONT brand of iron on vinyl, which is available in glitter iron on vinyl as well here – it’s the best quality for the price that I have found! If you are just getting started with building up your vinyl supply, I recommend this variety pack of heat transfer vinyl. This way, you always have the colors you need on hand. If a color runs out quick, then replace it with a roll.
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and this machine mat for cutting.
- These Weeding Tools for removing the excess vinyl.
- Heat Press – You can also use an iron; however, I highly recommend this EasyPress to ensure that your designs will last and that you are using the proper heat settings for your materials – the included heat guide is super helpful for this so there is no guessing!
- Holy Night SVG (Download Below)
To make this throw pillow, create a new project in Cricut Design Space, upload your SVG File, resize as needed and then prepare your mat to cut.
If you are new to using iron on vinyl, check out this iron on vinyl tutorial for step-by-step directions.
Note: Always mirror your design and place the vinyl shiny side down when using iron on vinyl.
Looking for more designs? View all of my Christmas SVGs here and my free Throw Pillow SVGs here.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest – it’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
This free SVG cut file comes in a single ZIP file with the following file formats:
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users. You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get this Holy Night SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs, please purchase a Commercial Use License here.