This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
Looking for back to school shirts? Then you will love this little miss 1st grade svg design to create your own back to school shirts. This free svg download includes multiple grades and is easy to edit for any grade. Compatible with Cricut, Silhouette and other cutting machines.
How to Make a Back to School Shirt with Your Cricut
To make this little miss first grade shirt, you will need:
- Solid colored shirt – I love these ruffle sleeve shirts or these raglan tees for girls cricut projects.
- Iron on Vinyl – If you are just getting started with building up your vinyl supply, I recommend this variety pack of heat transfer vinyl. This way, you always have the colors you need on hand. If a color runs out quick, then replace it with a roll. I also like to purchase my black iron on vinyl in bulk here and white iron on vinyl in bulk here.
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and this machine mat for cutting.
- These Weeding Tools for removing the excess vinyl.
- Heat Press – You can also use an iron, however I highly recommend this EasyPress to ensure that your designs will last!
- Little Miss First Grade SVG (Download Below)
To make this back to school shirt, create a new project in Cricut Design Space, upload your SVG File and then prepare your mat to cut.
If you are new to making shirts, check out this iron on vinyl tutorial for step-by-step directions.
Note: Always mirror your design and place the vinyl shiny side down when using iron on vinyl.
How to Edit this Little Miss First Grade in Design Space
To change the grade, just delete the grade layer and add your own grade using any script font!
If you would like to remove the bow, just delete the pink and black bow layers. To keep the bow in the design, weld the black bow and black pencil together before cutting.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest. It’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
This free SVG cut file comes in a single ZIP file with the following file formats:
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users.You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get this Little Miss First Grade SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.