Warning! Girls Trip in Progress
This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
Planning a girls trip? Download this free Warning Girls Trip in Progress SVG cut file to make your own personalized shirts for your trip! Compatible with Cricut, Silhouette and other cutting machines. Easy to resize, change colors and customize however you’d like.
How to Make a Shirt with Your Cricut
To make this girls’ trip shirt, you will need:
- Solid colored shirt – I recommend these Bella Canvas T-Shirts which come in a variety of colors as they work great with iron on vinyl.
- Iron on Vinyl – If you are just getting started with building up your vinyl supply, I recommend this variety pack of heat transfer vinyl. This way, you always have the colors you need on hand. If a color runs out quick, then replace it with a roll. I also recommend buying colors that are used often (like black and white) in bulk. I purchase my black iron on vinyl in bulk here and white iron on vinyl in bulk here. If you love glitter, this is a great place to purchase glitter iron on vinyl.
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and this machine mat for cutting.
- These Weeding Tools for removing the excess vinyl.
- Heat Press – You can also use an iron, however I highly recommend this EasyPress to ensure that your designs will last!
- Warning Girls Trip in Progress SVG (Download Below)
To make this shirt, create a new project in Cricut Design Space, upload your SVG File and then prepare your mat to cut.
If you are new to making shirts, check out this iron on vinyl tutorial for step-by-step directions.
Note: Always mirror your design and place the vinyl shiny side down when using iron on vinyl.
Other Ideas for These Girls Trip Graphics!
You want to make sure you have a good permanent adhesive vinyl for this project. I recommend this black permanent adhesive vinyl to use with these adult drink pouches. If you want to go with color, I recommend this variety pack of adhesive vinyl.
If you are new to using adhesive vinyl, make sure to check out this full tutorial on applying adhesive vinyl.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest. It’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
This free SVG cut file comes in a single ZIP file with the following file formats:
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users.You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get this Warning Girls Trip in Progress SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.