Want to make a personalized dog food storage container? This free dog paw SVG makes this easy to do. This SVG download is easy to edit and compatible with Cricut, Silhouette and other cutting machines.
How to Make a Personalized Dog Food Storage Container with Your Cricut
To make this dog food container, you will need:
- Airtight pet food container – Available in multiple sizes here.
- Permanent Adhesive Vinyl – You want to make sure you have permanent vinyl for this project. I recommend this black permanent adhesive vinyl or this black shimmer matte permanent adhesive vinyl which I LOVE to use!
- Cricut Maker or Explore Cutting Machine and your standard cutting mat.
- These Weeding Tools for removing the excess vinyl (or something similar)
- This scraper or something similar to adhere and smooth your vinyl to your wooden board.
- Transfer Tape to transfer your design to your chalkboard sign. This is my favorite brand for Transfer Tape
- Dog Paw SVG (Download Below)
How to Add Your Dog’s Name to the Dog Bone Monogram
Once you download the pawprint monogram, upload the svg file into Cricut Design Space.
Measure the space on your food container for your design and resize your svg in design space to fit. Not sure how to resize? Learn how to resize and all the popular functions in Design Space in my Design Space Guide here.
Using the text feature, write your dog’s name and change the font to your desired font. Once the name is in place, select both the name and the graphic and then select slice.
Delete the 2 names that have been sliced and prepare your mat to cut. If you are new to using adhesive vinyl, make sure to check out this full tutorial on applying adhesive vinyl.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest. It’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
This free SVG cut file comes in a single ZIP file with the following file formats:
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users.You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get this Dog Paw monogram SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.