This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
Download this FREE One Cute Chick SVG cut file. This design is perfect for making Easter onesies or shirts! All of our graphics are compatible with all Cricut and Silhouette cutting machines.
The One Cute Chick Design Bundle Includes:
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users.You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
How to Make an Easter Onesie with Your Cricut
To make this “One Cute Chick” onesie, you will need:
- A white or light colored onesie
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and machine mat for cutting.
- Iron on Vinyl – I recommend a variety pack of HTV or printable iron on vinyl for this project
- Weeding Tools
- EasyPress 2 (you can also use an iron, however I highly recommend the EasyPress)
- Easter Bunny SVG (Download Below)
To make this Easter shirt, create a new project in Cricut Design Space, upload your SVG File and then prepare your mat to cut.
If you are new to using iron on vinyl, check out this tutorial on applying and layering iron on vinyl for step-by-step directions.
Before downloading, please help to grow this site by sharing this graphic on your favorite social media site!
To get this One Cute Chick SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.