Download this My First New Years SVG for your next crafting project! Compatible with Cricut, Silhouette and other cutting machines. Easy to resize, change colors and customize however you’d like.
Looking for more first baby ideas? Find over 50 baby onesie SVGs for baby’s first and other cute ideas.
How to Make a Baby Onesie with Your Cricut
To make this New Year’s baby onesie, you will need:
- Solid colored onesie – I prefer either the Carter’s baby onesies or the Carter’s baby onesies. The Carter’s brand is longer and leaner which works better for skinnier babies.
- Iron on Vinyl – I love this Siser Easy Weed Vinyl – it goes on great and lasts! And this is my favorite gold glitter iron on viny.
- Cricut Maker or Explore Cutting Machine and your standard cutting mat.
- These Weeding Tools for removing the excess vinyl.
- Heat Press – The 9×9 EasyPress is the ideal size for onesies, but if you are on a budget, you can get the EasyPress mini for such a great deal and use this.
- My First New Years SVG (download at the bottom of the post)
To make this My First New Year’s onesie, create a new project in Cricut Design Space, then upload your SVG File and resize as needed.
If you are new to making shirts, check out this iron on vinyl tutorial for step-by-step directions.
Note: Always mirror your design and place the vinyl shiny side down when using iron on vinyl.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest – it’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
This free SVG cut file comes in a single ZIP file with the following file formats:
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inkscape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users. You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get this My First New Year’s SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs, please purchase a Commercial Use License here.