This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
Looking for back to school shirts? Then you will love this Hello Kindergarten svg design to create your own back to school shirts. This free svg download includes grades K-5 and is easy to edit for any grade. Compatible with Cricut, Silhouette and other cutting machines.
How to Make a Back to School Shirt with Your Cricut
To make this hello kindergarten shirt, you will need:
- Solid colored shirt – I love these ruffle sleeve shirts or these raglan tees for girls and these cotton tees for boys.
- Iron on Vinyl (my vinyl recommendations are below)
- I purchase black iron on vinyl here and white iron on vinyl here – both in bulk since these are used often.
- If you are just getting started with building up your vinyl supply, I recommend this variety pack of heat transfer vinyl. This way, you always have the colors you need on hand. If a color runs out quick, then replace it with a roll.
- This is my favorite glitter variety pack of iron on vinyl.
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and this standard grip machine mat for cutting.
- These Weeding Tools for removing the excess vinyl.
- Heat Press – You can also use an iron, however I highly recommend this EasyPress to ensure that your designs will last!
- Hello Kindergarten SVG (Download Below)
To make this back to school shirt, create a new project in Cricut Design Space, upload your SVG File and then prepare your mat to cut.
If you are new to making shirts, check out this iron on vinyl tutorial for step-by-step directions.
Note: Always mirror your design and place the vinyl shiny side down when using iron on vinyl.
Before downloading this svg graphic, please share this design on Pinterest. It’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs and svgs free to you.
This free SVG cut file comes in a single ZIP file with the following file formats:
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users.You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get this Hello Kindergarten SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.