Looking for hockey decals? Download this free Get Pucked Hockey SVG file to create your own wall or car decals that your hockey player will love!
How to Edit This Hockey SVG File
I created this hockey decal so that you can include it with the words or with the words cut out.
To edit this hockey decal, first open up Design Space and upload your svg file. Before cutting, weld all of your letters together. You will do this by holding down shift and selecting all of your text layers. With your layers selected, click on weld.
Now that your letters are on a single layer, you can easily remove them or cut your file. If you would like to remove the letters, make sure your text layer is on top of the puck layer. Then, select both layers and select slice.
Now, you can either hide the layers you no longer need by clicking on the little eye, or delete the layers.
How to Make Decals with Your Cricut
To make this hockey decal, you will need:
- Permanent Adhesive Vinyl – This is a great place to purchase white adhesive vinyl in bulk and black adhesive vinyl in bulk (save money buying colors you use often in bulk!). If making stickers, I recommend this printable vinyl if you want to use the stickers on tumblers, laptops or other items without the sticky residue being left behind.
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and this machine mat for cutting.
- These Weeding Tools for removing the excess vinyl
- This scraper or something similar to adhere and smooth your vinyl to your wooden board.
- Transfer Tape
- Get Pucked Hocky Decal (Download Below)
Make sure to make the adjustments to your svg file listed above and click on Make It. Prepare your mats as shown, placing the shiny (finished) side of the adhesive vinyl facing up. Select Continue and connect your Cricut Machine.
Click the flashing green arrow to load your mat and then the flashing “C” to cut your vinyl.
Once your image is cut, you will need to weed the excess vinyl. In other words, you want to remove all of the vinyl that is not part of the design. Keep your design on the original vinyl piece. Before doing this, you will want to cut off any excess vinyl to save for later.
After weeding your vinyl, transfer your cut images to the transfer tape. With your image on the transfer tape, you can now gift this decal or attach it.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest. It’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
This Free Hockey Bundle Includes
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users.You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get the free Hockey SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.