Get ready for back to school with these fun first day of school gifts for students. Your students will love these creative gifts and treats which will make back to school night much more special.
Here are some back to school gifts and treat that you can easily put together. The free printable designs make these back-to-school gifts quick and easy to put together.
Back to School Gifts for Students
1. Make No Mistake, This Year will be Great! – Hype your kids up for a great school year with this fun gift. Because we all need an extra eraser, pair this free printable with a pink eraser for students to use.
2. This Year is Going to Rock – Pop rocks are so fun! Students will love this first day of school pop rocks treat for sure!
3. I’ve Been Bubbling with Excitement to Meet You – This bubbling with excitement gift is perfect for younger elementary and pre-school kids. The free printable makes this one super easy to put together.
4. You are One Sharp Student – Everyone needs pencils in school which makes this first day of school gift perfect for students. You can also find fun pencils to add more excitement to this gift.
5. It’s Going to be a Colorful School Year – This is another first day of school gift that is perfect for pre-school or elementary kids. The free printable makes this super easy to put together.
6. We’re Going to Have a Ball This Year – These squishy smiley face balls are perfect for relieving stress which make them great for giving students. This back-to-school gift is always a big hit!
These back-to-school gifts for kids are so easy and inexpensive to put together. If you like this post, then you’ll also love these school related Cricut projects.