This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
Looking for open house gift ideas for students? Download this free “It’s going to be a colorful school year!” printable to create these cute crayon gifts! Just add your name to the bottom for a personalized gift.
How to Make These Open House Crayon Gifts
These crayon gifts are super easy to make. To make these, you’ll need:
- Crayons – You can purchase these 8 pack crayons in bulk here.
- White Card Stock Paper – I use this white cardstock for all my printables.
- Inkjet Color Printer – If you are searching for a printer, this is a great printer for the price.
- Tape to attach your printable.
- It’s going to be a colorful school year printable (download below)
Once you print your card, you can either cut them out with scissors or use a paper cutter to get straight lines. This swingline paper cutter is a great paper cutter if you need one.
Once your cards are printed and cut out, just attach it to your crayons using tape.
Looking for more gift ideas? Search more open house gift ideas for students here.
Before downloading this free printable, please share this design on Pinterest – it’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
To get this free open house printable, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.