Looking for back to school gifts for students? Download this free “I’ve been bubbling with excitement to meet you!” printable to create these cute bubble gifts! Just add your name to the bottom for a personalized gift.
How to Make These Bubble Back to School Gifts
These back to school bubble gifts are super easy to make. To make these, you’ll need:
- Bubbles – These 4oz bubbles are great to use, as well as these bubble wands.
- White Card Stock Paper – I use this white cardstock for all my printables.
- Inkjet Color Printer – If you are searching for a printer, this is a great printer for the price.
- Ribbon, String or Tape to attach your printable.
- I’ve been bubbling with excitement to meet you printable (download below)
Once you print your card, you can either cut them out with scissors or use the Cricut print then cut feature which will perfectly cut around each circle. If using your Cricut, make sure to use the file that says “Cricut” in the name.
Once your cards are printed and cut out, just attach it to your bubbles using tape or a ribbon.
Looking for more gift ideas? Search more back to school gifts for students here.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest – it’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
To get this free back to school printable, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.