This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
It’s back to school season! Use this crayon monogram to create your own shirts, tote bags, tumblers or decorate the classroom. Download this free Crayon Monogram svg cut file below. Compatible with Cricut, Silhouette and other cutting machines. Easy to resize, change colors and customize however you’d like.
Ideas For Using Monograms With Your Cricut
Monograms are great because they can be used in a variety of projects! They are great for personalizing mugs and tumblers or for making shirts. They also work great as decals or to apply to these round acrylic keychains.
When making decals, keychains, mugs or tumblers, you will need:
- Permanent Adhesive Vinyl – If you are just getting started with building up your vinyl supply, I recommend this variety pack of adhesive vinyl. This way, you always have the colors you need on hand. If a color runs out quick, then replace it with a roll. I also buy my black adhesive vinyl in bulk here. Since this color is used often, it saves to purchase it in bulk!
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and this machine mat for cutting.
- These Weeding Tools for removing the excess vinyl
- This scraper or something similar to adhere and smooth your vinyl to your wooden board.
- Transfer Tape – If you purchase the variety pack, this comes with transfer tape already.
- Crayon Monogram SVG (Download Below)
To make your Cricut project, create a new project in Cricut Design Space, upload your SVG File and then prepare your mat to cut.
If you are new to using adhesive vinyl, make sure to check out this full tutorial on applying adhesive vinyl.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest – it’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
This free SVG cut file comes in a single ZIP file with the following file formats:
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users.You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get this Crayon Monogram SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.