This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
Looking for back to school shirts? Then you will love this Kindergarten SVG design to create your own back to school shirts. This free svg download includes grades Pre-K through 5th grade and is easy to edit for any grade. Compatible with Cricut, Silhouette and other cutting machines.
How to Make a Back to School Shirt with Your Cricut
To make this first day of school shirt you will need:
- Solid colored shirts – I recommend these ruffle sleeve shirts or these Raglan Tees.
- Iron on Vinyl – I love this Siser Easy Weed Vinyl – it goes on great and lasts! If you are just getting started with building up your vinyl supply, I recommend this variety pack of heat transfer vinyl. If you prefer glitter iron on vinyl, this variety pack is a great choice.
- Cricut Maker or Explore Cutting Machine and your standard cutting mat.
- These Weeding Tools for removing the excess vinyl.
- Heat Press – You can also use an iron; however, I highly recommend this EasyPress to ensure that your designs will last and that you are using the proper heat settings for your materials – the included heat guide is super helpful for this so there is no guessing!
- Kindergarten SVG (download at the bottom of the post)
To make this back to school shirt, create a new project in Cricut Design Space, then upload your SVG File and resize as needed.
If you are new to making shirts, check out this iron on vinyl tutorial for step-by-step directions.
Note: Always mirror your design and place the vinyl shiny side down when using iron on vinyl.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest – it’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
This free SVG cut file comes in a single ZIP file with the following file formats:
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users.You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get this Kindergarten SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.