Easter Bunny Bottom
This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
Download this free Easter Bunny Bottom SVG cut file. This bunny graphic is so versatile! Use this to decorate Easter baskets, tubs or create your own Easter shirts . Compatible with Cricut, Silhouette and other cutting machines. Easy to resize, change colors and customize however you’d like.
How to Make an Easter Tub With Your Cricut
Although this Bunny Bottom graphic is great for shirts and baskets, I love adding it to drink tubs. This is a fun alternative to an Easter basket and can hold much more as well!
To make this Easter Basket Tub, you will need:
- A plastic drink tub – This is a good place to find a variety of different colored tubs.
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and this machine mat for cutting.
- Permanent Adhesive Vinyl – if you don’t already have these colors, I recommend this variety pack of adhesive vinyl. This way, you always have the colors you need on hand. When a color runs out, then replace with a roll. This way, you only buy rolls in the colors you use the most. I also buy black adhesive vinyl in bulk here since this color is used often, buying in bulk saves money!
- These Weeding Tools for removing the excess vinyl
- This scraper or something similar to adhere and smooth your vinyl to your wooden board.
- Transfer Tape for applying your vinyl (the variety pack comes with transfer tape!)
- Easter Bunny Bottom SVG (Download Below)
To make your Easter tub, create a new project in Cricut Design Space, upload your SVG File and prepare your mat to cut.
If you are new to using adhesive vinyl, make sure to check out this detailed tutorial on using Cricut adhesive vinyl and layering adhesive vinyl.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest – it’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
This Easter Bunny Bottom Bundle Includes
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users.You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get the free Easter Bunny Bottom SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.