Thank You For Being the Berry Best Teacher!
This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
Looking for gift ideas for teacher appreciation week? Then, download this free teacher appreciation card to create your own teacher appreciation gift! Pair this free printable with fresh strawberries or homemade strawberry bread.
How to Make This Teacher Appreciation Gift
To make this “Thank you for being the berry best teacher” card, you will need:
- Thank You for being the Berry best Teacher File (Download Below)
- Quality Cardstock for printing your card – I recommend this bright white cardstock which is what I use for most of my printables
- This red and white twine
- Color Printer – If you plan to use your Cricut to cut around the cards, you will need an inkjet printer. I recommend this All-In-One HP Color Printer for a high quality printer that is under $100.
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and this machine mat for cutting. Or, scissors! Scissors will work just fine if you don’t have a Cricut. But, if you haven’t used the Print Then Cut Feature with your Cricut, you are missing out!
- Strawberry Bread (Recipe Below), fresh strawberries or any strawberry flavored candy to go with your teacher appreciation card.
If you are a new Cricut user, or haven’t used the print and cut feature yet, then you will want to check out my tutorial on using the print and cut feature with your Cricut. This will cut perfectly around the strawberries for you!
Strawberry Bread Recipe
If you would like to pair this card with the strawberry bread (my recommendation), here is my family’s favorite strawberry bread recipe:
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 4 large eggs beaten
- 1 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups strawberries sliced
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Combine dry ingredients and stir.
- Add eggs, oil and strawberries and stir until just moist.
- You can either pour the batter into 2 regular sized loaf pans. However, if you have multiple teachers, I recommend these mini to-go loaf pans. You will be able to divide your batter into 6 bread loaves with these.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 60-70 minutes (if using regular sized loaf pans) or 30-40 minutes if using the mini loaf pans. Cool in pan for 5 minutes, then remove to wire racks to cool.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest – it’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
To get this teacher appreciation card, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.