Carrots for the Easter Bunny Plate
This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
Download this free Carrots for the Easter Bunny SVG cut file. This graphic is perfect for leaving carrots for the Easter Bunny! But, the design is cute enough that this plate makes a great Easter decoration as well. Compatible with Cricut, Silhouette and other cutting machines. Easy to resize, change colors and customize however you’d like.
How to Make an Easter Plate With Your Cricut
This Easter plate is really easy to make. However, since this is made with vinyl, it is not safe to eat off of. So this plate will have to be reserved for the Easter bunny and as decor. I recommend using permanent adhesive vinyl for this. Although it’s not truly permanent, it will last around 8 years and is dishwasher safe.
To make this Easter plate, you will need:
- A White Ceramic Plate – You can find an individual plate at Target. Or, if you want to make a few extra as these are great gifts to give to friends, this plate set works great for this.
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and this machine mat for cutting.
- Permanent Adhesive Vinyl – if you don’t already have these colors, I recommend this variety pack of adhesive vinyl. This way, you always have the colors you need on hand. When a color runs out, then replace with a roll. This way, you only buy rolls in the colors you use the most.
- These Weeding Tools for removing the excess vinyl
- This scraper or something similar to adhere and smooth your vinyl to your wooden board.
- Transfer Tape for applying your vinyl (the variety pack comes with transfer tape)
- Carrots For The Easter Bunny SVG (Download Below)
To make your Easter plate, create a new project in Cricut Design Space, upload your SVG File and prepare your mat to cut.
If you are new to using adhesive vinyl, make sure to check out this detailed tutorial on using Cricut adhesive vinyl and layering adhesive vinyl.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest – it’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
This Carrots For The Easter Bunny Bundle Includes
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users.You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get the free Carrots For The Easter Bunny SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.