This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
Enjoy this Birthday Girl SVG for your next crafting project! All of our svg graphics are compatible with all Cricut and Silhouette cutting machines.
How To Make a Birthday Shirt With Your Cricut
To make this birthday girl shirt, you will need:
- A blank shirt – View blanks for your Cricut here.
- Black and Hot Pink Iron on Vinyl – I buy my iron on black vinyl in bulk here
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and this machine mat for cutting.
- These Weeding Tools for removing the excess vinyl.
- Heat Press – You can also use an iron, however I highly recommend this EasyPress to ensure that your designs will last!
- Birthday Girl SVG (Download Below)
To make this birthday girl shirt, create a new project in Cricut Design Space, upload your SVG File and then prepare your mat to cut.
If you are new to using iron on vinyl, check out this iron on vinyl tutorial for step-by-step directions.
Note: Always mirror your design and place the vinyl shiny side down when using iron on vinyl.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest – it’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
The Birthday Girl Bundle Includes:
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users.You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get this Birthday Girl SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.