This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
Download this free Basketball Hoop SVG to create your own custom crafts! This design is great on shirts, but also perfect for decals and stickers! All of our free SVG graphics are compatible with all Cricut and Silhouette cutting machines. Easy to resize, change colors and customize however you’d like.
How to Make Decals with Your Cricut
To turn this basketball hoop svg into a decal or sticker you will need:
- Printable Vinyl for Stickers – This printable vinyl is a great vinyl for creating stickers. It doesn’t leave a stick residue behind so it’s perfect for creating stickers for laptops, water bottles, etc.
- Permanent Adhesive Vinyl for Car Decals – I recommend this ORACAL 651 Glossy Vinyl for car decals.
- Removeable Adhesive Vinyl for Window or Wall Decals – This orange ORACAL 631 Adhesive Vinyl and this black ORACAL 631 Adhesive Vinyl are perfect for creating large wall decals for room decor.
- Cricut Maker or Explore Cutting Machine and your green standard cutting mat.
- These Weeding Tools for removing the excess vinyl.
- This scraper or something similar to adhere and smooth your vinyl.
- Transfer Tape to transfer your design (not needed for printable vinyl)
- Basketball Hoop SVG (Download Below)
To make this basketball decal with your Cricut, create a new project in Cricut Design Space, upload your SVG File, resize as needed and then prepare your mat to cut.
If you are new to using adhesive vinyl, make sure to check out this full tutorial on applying adhesive vinyl. If you are making stickers, check out this tutorial on how to use Cricut’s print then cut feature.
Looking for more designs? Then you will love these Basketball SVG Files or view more Sport SVG Designs here.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest – it’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
This free SVG cut file comes in a single ZIP file with the following file formats:
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users. You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get this Basketball Hoop SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs, please purchase a Commercial Use License here.