This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
Do you have a sassy, soon to be 7 year old? Then, download this free Sweet Sassy asvg cut file. Compatible with Cricut, Silhouette and other cutting machines. Easy to resize, change colors and customize however you’d like.
How to Make a T-Shirt with Your Cricut
To turn this birthday graphic into a shirt, you will need.
- Solid colored shirts – These girls crew neck shirts and ruffle raglan tees look great with designs and work really well with iron on vinyl.
- Iron on Vinyl – Glitter vinyl is perfect with this design. This is a great glitter variety pack of htv vinyl. I like to purchase variety packs so I always have colors on hand!
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and this machine mat for cutting.
- Weeding Tools to help with weeding your vinyl.
- Heat Press – You can also use an iron, however I highly recommend this EasyPress to ensure that your designs will last!
- Sweet Sassy and Seven SVG (Download Below)
To make this birthday shirt, create a new project in Cricut Design Space, upload your SVG File and then prepare your mat to cut.
If you are new to making shirts, check out this iron on vinyl tutorial for step-by-step directions.
Note: Always mirror your design and place the vinyl shiny side down when using iron on vinyl.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest – it’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
This Sweet Sassy and Seven Bundle Includes:
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users.You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get this Sweet Sassy and Seven SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.