This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
April is Autism Awareness month. Download this free Autism Strong svg cut file to show your support. This design looks great on shirts, tote bags, tumblers, mugs or as a decal! Compatible with Cricut, Silhouette and other cutting machines. Easy to resize, change colors and customize however you’d like.
Materials For Your Cricut Project
This Autism design is so versatile. It really looks great on shirts, mugs, tumblers, bags, etc!
If you are using this design on fabric, you will need:
- Fabric Material – You can find a variety of materials for Cricut projects here.
- Iron on Vinyl – If you are just getting started with building up your vinyl supply, I recommend this variety pack of heat transfer vinyl. This way, you always have the colors you need on hand. If a color runs out quick, then replace it with a roll.
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and this machine mat for cutting.
- These Weeding Tools for removing the excess vinyl.
- Heat Press – You can also use an iron, however I highly recommend this EasyPress to ensure that your designs will last!
- Autism Strong SVG (Download Below)
If you are new to using iron on vinyl, check out this iron on vinyl tutorial for step-by-step directions.
Note: Always mirror your design and place the vinyl shiny side down when using iron on vinyl.
If you are making tumblers, decals or mugs, you will need permanent adhesive vinyl. I recommend this variety pack if you need permanent adhesive vinyl. It comes with transfer tape already.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest – it’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
This Autism Strong Bundle Includes:
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users.You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get this Autism Strong SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.