This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
Looking for 4th of July SVGs? Download this free Red White and Brew SVG cut file to make your own personalized crafts! This goes great on koozies, tumblers, shirts and totes! Compatible with Cricut, Silhouette and other cutting machines. Easy to resize, change colors and customize however you’d like.
How To Make Koozies With Your Cricut
Koozies are so fun to make with your Cricut! They are inexpensive, you you can personalize them for any occasion! To make these 4th of July koozies, you will need:
- Koozies – I recommend these TahoeBay Koozies. They are high quality so you know they will last!
- Iron on Vinyl – If you are just getting started with building up your vinyl supply, I recommend this variety pack of heat transfer vinyl. This way, you always have the colors you need on hand. If a color runs out quick, then replace it with a roll. I also recommend buying colors that are used often (like black and white) in bulk. I purchase my black iron on vinyl in bulk here and white iron on vinyl in bulk here.
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and this machine mat for cutting.
- These Weeding Tools for removing the excess vinyl.
- Heat Press – You can also use an iron, however I highly recommend this EasyPress to ensure that your designs will last!
- Red White and Brew SVG (Download Below)
If you are new to using iron on vinyl, check out this iron on vinyl tutorial for step-by-step directions.
Note: Always mirror your design and place the vinyl shiny side down when using iron on vinyl.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest. It’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
This 4th of July Bundle Includes:
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users.You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get this Red White and Brew SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.