This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
Use your Cricut or Silhouette cutting machine to create your own Treat Boxes! These are perfect for small gifts or candy treats for Halloween. Learn how to make these super cute pumpkin boxes (and download the free Pumpkin Box SVG) with this step-by-step tutorial.
How to Make Pumpkin Boxes with Your Cricut:
To make these pumpkin boxes, you will need:
- Medium or Heavy Weight Cardstock in your color choices – I recommend this glitter cardstock or this textured cardstock.
- Cricut Maker or Explore Cutting Machine and your standard cutting mat.
- Scoring Stylus (which is what I will be using in this tutorial) or Scoring Wheel (Maker only). If your cutting machine doesn’t have the scoring feature, this scoring board and stylus is great to use.
- Pumpkin Box SVG – Download at the bottom of the post
Watch the full step-by-step video tutorial on how to make this Cricut treat box:
- Upload the pumpkin box SVG files to Cricut Design Space.
- Click on the layer with the group of 4 lines (or the square) and then change your operation from “basic cut” to “score”. If you are not using a scoring tool with your Cricut, then delete these layers.
- Next, select your score lines and box layer together by holding down shift. Select “attach” to attach your score lines to your box layer.
- Click on “Make It” to cut your box.
Assembling the Pumpkin Box
To assemble the box, all you need to do is fold on all the score lines. Then, bring the pumpkin stems together and press them down. When pressing them down, make sure the sides puff outward instead of folding inward. Then, slide the slits over the pumpkin stems to close the box.
These treat boxes are super simple to put together. And all that you need is cardstock to make these. You can easily fill these with Halloween treats and resize the boxes smaller or larger as needed. If you are looking for fun ways to give Halloween treats, then this is it!
Before downloading, please share this design on Pinterest – it’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
To get this Pumpkin Box SVG, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs, please purchase a Commercial Use License here.