Are you planning a wedding? Download this free Pick a Side Wedding svg cut file to greet your guests as they choose their seat. Compatible with Cricut, Silhouette and other cutting machines. Easy to resize, change colors and customize however you’d like.
How to Make this Wedding Chalkboard Sign with Your Cricut
This chalkboard sign is the perfect way to greet guests at your wedding. To make this wedding sign, you will need:
- Chalkboard Sign – I recommend this style of chalkboard sign for outdoor projects.
- Permanent Adhesive Vinyl – I like to purchase white adhesive vinyl in bulk here. Since this color is used often, it saves to purchase it in bulk!
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and this machine mat for cutting.
- These Weeding Tools for removing the excess vinyl (or something similar)
- This scraper or something similar to adhere and smooth your vinyl to your wooden board.
- Transfer Tape to transfer your design to your chalkboard sign.
- Pick a Seat Wedding SVG (Download Below)
To make this chalkboard sign, create a new project in Cricut Design Space, upload your SVG File and then prepare your mat to cut.
If you are new to using adhesive vinyl, make sure to check out this full tutorial on applying adhesive vinyl.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest. It’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
This Wedding Bundle Includes:
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users.You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get this Pick a Side Wedding SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.