Planning a bachelorette party? Download this free Just Drunk and Drunk In Love svg cut file to make your own personalized koozies for your night out. Compatible with Cricut, Silhouette and other cutting machines. Easy to resize, change colors and customize however you’d like.
How To Make Koozies With Your Cricut
Koozies are so fun to make with your Cricut! They are inexpensive, you you can personalize them for any occasion! To make these bachelorette koozies, you will need:
- Koozies – I recommend these TahoeBay Koozies. They are high quality so you know they will last!
- Iron on Vinyl -I love this rose gold glitter htv for the bride! Black glitter htv looks great with a lot of colors as well for the bridesmaids.
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and this machine mat for cutting.
- These Weeding Tools for removing the excess vinyl.
- Heat Press – You can also use an iron, however I highly recommend this EasyPress to ensure that your designs will last!
- Drunk In Love SVG (Download Below)
If you are new to using iron on vinyl, check out this iron on vinyl tutorial for step-by-step directions.
Note: Always mirror your design and place the vinyl shiny side down when using iron on vinyl.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest. It’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
This Koozie Bundle Includes:
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users.You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get this Just Drunk and Drunk In Love SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.