This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
Download this Officially En Pointe SVG to celebrate your little dancer! This shirt or sweatshirt is perfect to wear for your dancer’s first pointe shoe fitting. All of our free SVG graphics are compatible with all Cricut and Silhouette cutting machines. Easy to resize, change colors and customize however you’d like.
How to Make Shirts with Your Cricut
To make this ballet shirt, you will need:
- Solid colored shirts – I recommend these Bella Canvas T-Shirts or this black sweatshirt.
- Iron on Vinyl – This light pink is the perfect ballet pink or this pink glitter.
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and this machine mat for cutting.
- These Weeding Tools for removing the excess vinyl.
- Heat Press – You can also use an iron; however, I highly recommend this EasyPress to ensure that your designs will last and that you are using the proper heat settings for your materials – the included heat guide is super helpful for this so there is no guessing!
- Officially En Pointe SVG (Download Below)
To make this ballet shirt, create a new project in Cricut Design Space, upload your SVG File, resize as needed and then prepare your mat to cut.
If you are new to making shirts, check out this iron on vinyl tutorial for step-by-step directions.
Note: Always mirror your design and place the vinyl shiny side down when using iron on vinyl.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest – it’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
This free SVG cut file comes in a single ZIP file with the following file formats:
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users. You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get this Officially En Pointe SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs, please purchase a Commercial Use License here.