Most Likely to Matching Christmas Shirts
This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
Looking for matching family Christmas shirts? Download this Free Most Likely to Matching Family Christmas Shirts SVG! This design is great to create custom matching shirts with friends, co-workers or family! Compatible with Circuit, Silhouette and other cutting machines. It’s layered, so it’s easy to resize, change colors and customize however you’d like.
How to Make Shirts with Your Cricut
To make these matching Christmas shirts, you will need:
- Solid colored shirts – These long-sleeved, light weight cotton t-shirts work great with HTV Vinyl.
- Iron on Vinyl – I love this HTVRONT brand of iron on vinyl – it’s the best quality for the price that I have found!
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and this machine mat for cutting.
- These Weeding Tools for removing the excess vinyl.
- Heat Press – You can also use an iron; however, I highly recommend this EasyPress to ensure that your designs will last and that you are using the proper heat settings for your materials – the included heat guide is super helpful for this so there is no guessing!
- Most Likely to Matching Family Christmas Shirts SVG (Download Below)
To make these matching Christmas shirts, create a new project in Cricut Design Space, upload your SVG Files, resize as needed and then prepare your mat to cut. There are 10 files included, but you can easily add your own adjectives to the design since these are layered.
If you are new to making shirts, check out this iron on vinyl tutorial for step-by-step directions.
Note: Always mirror your design and place the vinyl shiny side down when using iron on vinyl.
Looking for more designs? View all of my Christmas SVGs here and my Free Elf Family Christmas Pajamas here.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest – it’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
This free SVG cut file comes in a single ZIP file with the following file formats:
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users. You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get this Most Likely to Matching Christmas Shirts SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs, please purchase a Commercial Use License here.