This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
Download this Mardi Gras Printable Banner and free SVG file to create your own Mardi Gras decor! Cut the designs with your Cricut or use the printable file to print the banner yourself! This design pairs great with these Mardi Gras Shirt SVG designs and this DIY Mardi Gras Mask.
How to Make this Mardi Gras Printable Banner
To make this Mardi Gras banner, you will need:
- Heavy Weight Cardstock Paper in purple, green and yellow – I love this variety of pack of cardstock which has all the colors you need for your Mardi Gras crafts.
- String and adhesive to attach your letters to your string.
- Cricut Maker or Cricut Explore Cutting Machine and the standard or light grip machine mat for cutting.
- If you are printing your banner, you will need a heavy stock white paper. This is the white cardstock that I use for my printable projects.
- Mardi Gras SVG (Download at the bottom of this post)
If you are using your Cricut to make this Mardi Gras banner, just upload your file and it’s ready to cut! You can edit the sizes if you would like. Just make sure to ungroup all the layers first so you can edit the file.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest – it’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
To get this Mardi Gras Banner SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Also, please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs, please purchase a Commercial Use License here.
If you are looking for more Mardi Gras ideas, you will love this pack of 25 Mardi Gras photo booth props here!