Looking for shirt ideas for St. Patrick’s Day? Download this FREE Lucky Charm SVG cut file. All of our svg graphics are compatible with all Cricut and Silhouette cutting machines.
How to Make a St. Patrick’s Day Shirt with Your Cricut
To make this Lucky Charm St. Patrick’s Day shirt, you will need:
- A blank shirt – I love this green raglan shirt for this!
- Iron on Vinyl – I recommend gold glitter HTV and green glitter HTV.
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and this machine mat for cutting.
- These Weeding Tools for removing the excess vinyl.
- Heat Press – You can also use an iron, however I highly recommend this EasyPress to ensure that your designs will last!
- Lucky Charm SVG (Download Below)
If you are new to making shirts with your Cricut, make sure to check out this detailed tutorial on using Cricut iron on vinyl and layering vinyl.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest – it’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
This St. Patrick’s Day Bundle Includes
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users.You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get this Lucky Charm SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.