Little Miss Pot of Gold
This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
Looking for shirt ideas for St. Patrick’s Day? Download this FREE Little Miss Pot of Gold SVG cut file. All of our svg graphics are compatible with all Cricut and Silhouette cutting machines.
How to Make a St. Patrick’s Day Shirt with Your Cricut
To make this Little Miss Pot of Gold St. Patrick’s Day shirt, you will need:
- A blank shirt – I love this green raglan shirt for this!
- Iron on Vinyl – I recommend gold glitter HTV and green glitter HTV. You will also need black. I prefer to purchase black HTV in bulk here.
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and this machine mat for cutting.
- These Weeding Tools for removing the excess vinyl.
- Heat Press – You can also use an iron, however I highly recommend this EasyPress to ensure that your designs will last!
- Little Miss Pot of Gold SVG (Download Below)
To make this St. Patrick’s Day shirt, create a new project in Cricut Design Space, upload your SVG File and prepare your mat to cut.
If you are new to making shirts with your Cricut, make sure to check out this detailed tutorial on using Cricut iron on vinyl and layering vinyl.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest – it’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
This St. Patrick’s Day SVG Cut File Includes
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users.You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get this Little Miss Pot of Gold SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.