This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
Looking for fall decor ideas? This Hello Pumpkin SVG is perfect for making fall throw pillows. Compatible with Cricut, Silhouette and other cutting machines. Easy to resize, change colors and customize however you’d like.
Looking for more fall crafts? Search all fall SVG files here. And if you love this throw pillow, then make sure to check out all my throw pillow SVG files here.
How to Make a Throw Pillow with Your Cricut
To make this hello pumpkin throw pillow, you will need:
- Throw Pillow Covers – To achieve this look, use this throw pillow cover with pom poms with this throw pillow insert.
- Iron on Vinyl – To achieve this look, use this brown htv vinyl, this orange htv vinyl and this yellow htv. Or get this variety pack which has all 3 of these colors and many other great colors to keep on hand.
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and this machine mat for cutting.
- These Weeding Tools for removing the excess vinyl.
- Heat Press – You can also use an iron; however, I highly recommend this EasyPress to ensure that your designs will last!
- Hello Pumpkin SVG (Download Below)
To make this fall throw pillow, create a new project in Cricut Design Space, upload your SVG File, resize as needed, and then prepare your mat to cut.
If you are new to making shirts, check out this iron on vinyl tutorial for step-by-step directions.
Note: Always mirror your design and place the vinyl shiny side down when using iron on vinyl.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest. It’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
This free SVG cut file comes in a single ZIP file with the following file formats:
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users.You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get this Hello Pumpkin SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.