This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
Download this Happy Camper SVG to make a personalized garden flag for your campsite! Compatible with Cricut, Silhouette and other cutting machines. Easy to resize, change colors and customize however you’d like.
If you want more fun craft ideas, then check out all of my Cricut camping ideas for more craft ideas.
How to Make a Garden Flag with Your Cricut
To make this camping garden flag, you will need:
- Solid colored garden flag which you can find here.
- Iron on Vinyl – I love this Siser Easy Weed Vinyl – it goes on great and lasts! If you are just getting started with building up your vinyl supply, I recommend this variety pack of heat transfer vinyl. If you prefer glitter iron on vinyl, this variety pack is a great choice.
- Cricut Maker or Explore Cutting Machine and your standard cutting mat.
- These Weeding Tools for removing the excess vinyl.
- Heat Press – You can also use an iron; however, I highly recommend this EasyPress to ensure that your designs will last and that you are using the proper heat settings for your materials – the included heat guide is super helpful for this so there is no guessing!
- Happy Camper SVG (download at the bottom of the post)
To make this garden flag, create a new project in Cricut Design Space, then upload your SVG File and resize to fit your garden flag.
Before cutting, delete the layer that says to delete and add your personalization here. In this space is where you will add your own text to personalize your garden flag. If you want to use the same text I am using, you can download it free for personal use here.
If you are new to using iron on vinyl, then check out this iron on vinyl tutorial for step-by-step directions.
Note: Always mirror your design and place the vinyl shiny side down when using iron on vinyl.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest – it’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s design
This free SVG cut file comes in a single ZIP file with the following file formats:
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users. You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get this Happy Camper SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs, please purchase a Commercial Use License here.