This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
It’s that time of year again, where if you have young children that you need to turn a shoe box into something cute and adorable for your kids to collect Valentines in. And you’re in luck, because I have the cutest Cricut Valentine box to share with you. And since the Cricut does a lot of the work, it’s going to be super easy and fun for your kids to assemble.
If you haven’t found the perfect class Valentine to make or shirt to wear, you can find all of that and more with these Cricut Valentine ideas.
How to Make a Gumball Valentine’s Day Box
To make this gumball Valentine’s box, you will need:
- Painted shoebox or pre-made shoebox which you can find from Hobby Lobby
- Cardstock – this is a good variety pack if you don’t already have cardstock on hand.
- Assortment of craft pom poms
- Cricut Maker or Explore Cutting Machine and your standard cutting mat. Or you can print and cut the designs out if you don’t have a cutting machine.
- Glue – This Bearly Art craft glue is my favorite glue for paper crafts, and I will also be using hot glue for the pom poms.
- Gumball Valentine Box SVG – Download at the bottom of the post
Watch the full step-by-step video tutorial to learn how to make this gumball Valentine box.
Upload the gumball SVG file to Cricut Design Space. Measure your shoebox and resize the gumball design if needed. To do this, first ungroup the black rectangle layer from the rest of the layers by selecting “ungroup”.
Then select all of your gumball layers and change the width to about 1 inch wider that your box. Then resize the black rectangle so it fits within the cut out in the gumball machine. Or, you can delete this layer and cut the top after everything is assembled.
Change any colors that you want to change and then cut everything out. Once everything is cut, assemble your box by gluing your cardstock to your shoebox. Then glue on the pom poms as gumballs.
This Cricut Valentine box is super cute! And will make collecting Valentines a lot of fun.
Before downloading this Cricut Valentines Box, please share this design on Pinterest – it’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
To get this Cricut Valentine Box Gumball SVG, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs, please purchase a Commercial Use License here.