First St. Patrick’s Day
This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
Looking for onesie ideas for St. Patrick’s Day? Download this FREE First St. Patrick’s Day SVG cut file. This design is perfect for anyone who is celebrating their first St. Patrick’s Day! All of our svg graphics are compatible with all Cricut and Silhouette cutting machines.
How to Make a St. Patrick’s Day Onesie with Your Cricut
To make this First St. Patrick’s Day onesie, you will need:
- A white onesie
- Black and Green Iron on Vinyl – I recommend buying black iron on vinyl in bulk here
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and this machine mat for cutting.
- These Weeding Tools for removing the excess vinyl.
- Heat Press – You can also use an iron, however I highly recommend this EasyPress to ensure that your designs will last!
- First St. Patrick’s Day SVG (Download Below)
If you are new to making shirts with your Cricut, make sure to check out this detailed tutorial on using Cricut iron on vinyl and layering vinyl.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest – it’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
This St. Patrick’s Day SVG Cut File Includes
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users.You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get this First St. Patrick’s Day SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.