This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
If you are looking for Valentine shirts for teens, this donut shirt is perfect! Download this Free Donuts Are My Valentine SVG to create your own Valentine’s Day shirt! Compatible with all Cricut and Silhouette cutting machines. Easy to resize, change colors and customize however you’d like.
How to Make Shirts with Your Cricut
To make this Valentine shirt for your teen, you will need:
- Solid colored shirt – I recommend these Bella Canvas T-Shirts or these sweatshirts. My daughter’s also love using these crop shirts and these crop sweatshirts when making their own shirts.
- Iron on Vinyl – I love this HTVRONT brand of iron on vinyl – it’s the best quality for the price that I have found! If you are just getting started with building up your vinyl supply, I recommend this variety pack of heat transfer vinyl. If you prefer glitter iron on vinyl, this variety pack is great.
- Cricut Maker or Explore Cutting Machine and your green standard cutting mat.
- These Weeding Tools for removing the excess vinyl.
- Heat Press – You can also use an iron; however, I highly recommend this EasyPress to ensure that your designs will last and that you are using the proper heat settings for your materials – the included heat guide is super helpful for this so there is no guessing!
- Donuts Are My Valentine SVG (Download Below)
To make this Valentine’s Day shirt, create a new project in Cricut Design Space, upload your SVG File, resize as needed and then prepare your mat to cut.
If you are new to making shirts, check out this iron on vinyl tutorial for step-by-step directions.
Note: Always mirror your design and place the vinyl shiny side down when using iron on vinyl.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest – it’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
This free SVG cut file comes in a single ZIP file with the following file formats:
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users. You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get this Donuts Are My Valentine SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs, please purchase a Commercial Use License here.
Want to make your Valentine’s Day celebration more festive? Download these Valentine’s Day Photo Booth Props SVGs! These are easy to put together and are a hit at any celebration!