Looking for a unique Father’s Day gift idea that dad will cherish over the years? These DIY hammers are the perfect git that dad will love. Download these Father’s Day SVG Cut Files to personalize them! Compatible with Cricut, Silhouette and other cutting machines. Easy to resize, change colors and customize however you’d like.
How to Make a DIY Hammer With Your Cricut
To make these Father’s Day Hammers, you will need:
- A Hammer – I recommend using one with a smooth handle like this natural hardwood hammer.
- Permanent Adhesive Vinyl – You want to make sure you have a good permanent adhesive vinyl for this project. I recommend this black permanent adhesive vinyl.
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and this machine mat for cutting.
- These Weeding Tools for removing the excess vinyl (or something similar)
- This scraper or something similar to adhere and smooth your vinyl to your wooden board.
- Transfer Tape to transfer your design to your chalkboard sign.
- Father’s Day SVG Files (Download Below)
To make these DIY Father’s Day hammers, create a new project in Cricut Design Space, upload your SVG File and then prepare your mat to cut.
If you are new to using adhesive vinyl, make sure to check out this full tutorial on applying adhesive vinyl.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest. It’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
This Hammer Bundle Includes:
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users.You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get these Father’s Day SVG files, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.