This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
Download this free Baseball Monogram SVG cut file. This design is perfect for any softball or baseball player! Add your monogram or team number! This is great to put on the back of any of your baseball shirts as well. Compatible with Cricut, Silhouette and other cutting machines. Easy to resize, change colors and customize however you’d like.
How to Make a Shirt with Your Cricut
This baseball monogram file is great for adding either your monogram or team number! If you don’t know how to make your own monogram, here are the steps to make a circle monogram in Cricut Design Space. You can also remove the white from the home plate if you would like the design as it is on the shirt by using the slice tool.
To make this baseball shirt, you will need:
- A solid colored top – you can find a lot of different baseball shirts here.
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and this machine mat for cutting.
- Black and Red Iron On Vinyl – I like to buy my black iron on vinyl in bulk here and white iron on vinyl in bulk here since these colors are used often, it saves to buy in bulk!
- These Weeding Tools for removing the excess vinyl.
- Heat Press – You can also use an iron, however I highly recommend this EasyPress to ensure that your designs will last!
- Baseball Monogram SVG (Download Below)
To make this baseball shirt, create a new project in Cricut Design Space, upload your SVG File and then prepare your mat to cut.
If you are new to making shirts, check out this iron on vinyl tutorial for step-by-step directions.
Note: Always mirror your design and place the vinyl shiny side down when using iron on vinyl.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest – it’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
The Baseball Monogram Bundle Includes:
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users.You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get this Baseball Monogram SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.