This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
Looking for ideas to create your own onesie? Download this Ain’t No Daddy Like The One I Got SVG cut file. It’s perfect for your little one to wear for Father’s Day. Compatible with Cricut, Silhouette and other cutting machines. Easy to resize, change colors and customize however you’d like.
How to Make a Onesie with Your Cricut
To make this onesie, you will need:
- Solid colored onesie – You can find those here.
- Iron on Vinyl in Black or White (or any other color) with an accent color like this pink glitter vinyl – I like to purchase my black iron on vinyl in bulk here since this color is used in a lot of different projects! I also purchase white iron on vinyl in bulk here.
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and this machine mat for cutting.
- These Weeding Tools for removing the excess vinyl.
- Heat Press – You can also use an iron, however I highly recommend this EasyPress to ensure that your designs will last!
- Ain’t No Daddy Like The One I Got SVG File (Download Below)
To make this onesie, create a new project in Cricut Design Space, upload your SVG File and then prepare your mat to cut.
If you are new to making shirts, check out this iron on vinyl tutorial for step-by-step directions.
Note: Always mirror your design and place the vinyl shiny side down when using iron on vinyl.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest. It’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
This Onesie Bundle Includes:
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users.You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get this Ain’t No Daddy Like The One I Got SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.