If you have an elementary aged kid, then you have probably heard of the 100th Day of School project. Schools typically make a big deal out of it and kids wear a 100 Days of School Shirt that are custom made.
This is such a fun tradition and one that is even easier if you have a cricut! So, if you are looking for cricut shirt ideas for the 100th day of school, then you are in the right place!
Celebrate the 100th Day of School with these fun SVG designs that are super quick and easy to make!
100 Days of sksksk School
If you have a tween or VSCO girl at home, then they will love this 100 days of sksksk School shirt! Make sure to pair this one with an oversized T-shirt.
My Teacher Survived 100 Days of Me
If you and your kid have a great sense of humor, then this is the perfect shirt design for the 100th day of school. This one is sure to give the teachers a good laugh. This looks great paired with this red raglan sleeve shirt.
It’s Been a Sweet 100 Days of School!
This bubblegum 100 Days of School shirt is my favorite! I love the brightness of all of the colors, but also love that it can be more personal by using fingerprints as the gumballs. For the fingerprints, make sure to use a fabric paint. I love this tulip fabric paint set (and it has all the right colors for this project!) This looks great paired with this red raglan sleeve shirt.
How to Make Your 100th Day of School Project
To make this 100th Day of School project, you will need:
- A blank shirt of your choice (I left recommendations with each design).
- Iron on Vinyl – I love this HTVRONT brand of iron on vinyl – it’s the best quality for the price that I have found! If you are just getting started with building up your vinyl supply, I recommend this variety pack of heat transfer vinyl.
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and this machine mat for cutting.
- These Weeding Tools for removing the excess vinyl.
- Heat Press – You can also use an iron; however, I highly recommend this EasyPress to ensure that your designs will last and that you are using the proper heat settings for your materials – the included heat guide is super helpful for this so there is no guessing!
- 100 Days of School SVG Files (Download Below)
To make these 100 Days of School Shirts, create a new project in Cricut Design Space, upload your SVG File, resize as needed and then prepare your mat to cut.
If you are new to making shirts, check out this iron on vinyl tutorial for step-by-step directions.
Note: Always mirror your design and place the vinyl shiny side down when using iron on vinyl.
Looking for more designs? View my free SVG Library here.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest – it’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
To get these 100 Days of School SVG files, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs, please purchase a Commercial Use License here.