This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
Enjoy this free Valentine’s Day Kisses SVG file for your crafting projects! All of our svg graphics are compatible with all Cricut and Silhouette cutting machines.
How to Make a Valentine’s Day Shirt with Cricut
To make this Valentine’s Day shirt, you will need:
- Solid colored shirts – I love these red raglan sleeve shirts for boys and girls and also these red ruffle raglan tee for girls.
- Iron on Vinyl – I love this HTVRONT brand of iron on vinyl – it’s the best quality for the price that I have found! If you are just getting started with building up your vinyl supply, I recommend this variety pack of heat transfer vinyl. This has all the colors you will need for this shirt! If you prefer glitter iron on vinyl, this variety pack is a great!
- Cricut Maker or Explore Cutting Machine and your green standard cutting mat.
- These Weeding Tools for removing the excess vinyl.
- Heat Press – You can also use an iron; however, I highly recommend this EasyPress to ensure that your designs will last and that you are using the proper heat settings for your materials – the included heat guide is super helpful for this so there is no guessing!
- Valentine’s Day Kisses SVG (Download Below)
To make this Valentine’s Day shirt, create a new project in Cricut Design Space, upload your SVG File, resize as needed and then prepare your mat to cut.
If you are new to making shirts, check out this iron on vinyl tutorial for step-by-step directions.
Note: Always mirror your design and place the vinyl shiny side down when using iron on vinyl.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest – it’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
This Free Kisses Bundle Includes
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users.You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get the free Valentine’s Day Kisses SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.
Want to make your Valentine’s Day celebration more festive? Download these Valentine’s Day Photo Booth Props SVGs! These are easy to put together and are a hit at any celebration!