This Guy Rubs His Own Meat
This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
Looking for DIY gift ideas for Father’s Day for a dad with a sense of humor? This also makes a great birthday gift for the man in your life. Download this free This Guy Rubs His Own Meat SVG cut file to make your dad this fun apron for Father’s Day. Compatible with Cricut, Silhouette and other cutting machines. Easy to resize, change colors and customize however you’d like.
How to Make an Apron with Your Cricut
To make this apron for your dad, you will need:
- Solid colored apron – I recommend water and oil resistant apron which is perfect for grilling!
- Iron on Vinyl – If you are just getting started with building up your vinyl supply, I recommend this variety pack of heat transfer vinyl. This way, you always have the colors you need on hand. If a color runs out quick, then replace it with a roll. I also like to purchase my black iron on vinyl in bulk here and white iron on vinyl in bulk here since these colors are used in a lot of different projects!
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and this machine mat for cutting.
- These Weeding Tools for removing the excess vinyl.
- Heat Press – You can also use an iron, however I highly recommend this EasyPress to ensure that your designs will last!
- This Guy Rubs His Own Meat SVG (Download Below)
To make this apron for Father’s Day, create a new project in Cricut Design Space, upload your SVG File and then prepare your mat to cut.
If you are new to making shirts, check out this iron on vinyl tutorial for step-by-step directions.
Note: Always mirror your design and place the vinyl shiny side down when using iron on vinyl.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest. It’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
This Father’s Day Bundle Includes:
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users.You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get this This Guy Rubs His Own Meat SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.