This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
Download this free This Guy is 21 svg cut file. This design is perfect for any guy celebrating their 21st birthday! Compatible with Cricut, Silhouette and other cutting machines. Easy to resize, change colors and customize however you’d like.
How to Make a T-Shirt with Your Cricut
To turn this 21st birthday graphic into a shirt, you will need.
- Solid colored shirts – I recommend these Bella Canvas T-Shirts which come in a variety of colors as they work great with iron on vinyl.
- Iron on Vinyl – If using black or white, save money by buying these colors in bulk. I purchase my white iron on vinyl in bulk here and my black iron on vinyl in bulk here.
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and this machine mat for cutting.
- These Weeding Tools for removing the excess vinyl.
- Heat Press – You can also use an iron, however I highly recommend this EasyPress to ensure that your designs will last!
- This Guy is 21 SVG (Download Below)
To make a 21st birthday shirt, create a new project in Cricut Design Space, upload your SVG File and then prepare your mat to cut.
If you are new to making shirts, check out this iron on vinyl tutorial for step-by-step directions.
Note: Always mirror your design and place the vinyl shiny side down when using iron on vinyl.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest – it’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
The 21st Birthday Bundle Includes:
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users.You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get the This Guy is 21 SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.