I Love Green Beer
This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
Looking for ideas for your St. Patrick’s Day Party? Download this free Shamrock SVG to create your own St. Patrick’s Day cups! All of our free SVG files are compatible with all Cricut and Silhouette cutting machines. Easy to resize, change colors and customize however you’d like.
How to Make Cups with Your Cricut
To make these St Patrick’s Day cups, you will need:
- Cups – This design looks great on these green disposable cups, these green stadium cups or glass beer mugs.
- Permanent Adhesive Vinyl – I recommend this Oracle 651 Variety Pack.
- Cricut Maker or Explore Cutting Machine and your green standard cutting mat.
- These Weeding Tools for removing the excess vinyl (or something similar)
- This scraper or something similar to adhere and smooth your vinyl.
- Transfer Tape to transfer your design – this transfer tape works really well!
- Shamrock SVG (Download Below)
To make these cups with your Cricut, create a new project in Cricut Design Space, upload your SVG File, resize as needed and then prepare your mat to cut.
If you are new to using adhesive vinyl, make sure to check out this full tutorial on applying adhesive vinyl.
Looking for more designs? Then you will love these St. Patrick’s Day SVG Files or view more Adult SVGs here.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest – it’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
This free SVG cut file comes in a single ZIP file with the following file formats:
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users. You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get this Shamrock SVG files, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs, please purchase a Commercial Use License here.