This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
Looking for Father’s Day gift ideas to make with your Cricut? Download this free Professional Beer Tester SVG cut file to make your own Father’s Day mug. This makes a great gift for birthdays or just because for the man in your life as well. Compatible with Cricut, Silhouette and other cutting machines. Easy to resize, change colors and customize however you’d like.
How to Make a Beer Mug With Your Cricut
To make this mug, you will need:
- Glass Beer Mug – These Glass Beer Mugs looks great with this design and work great with vinyl.
- Permanent Adhesive Vinyl – You want to make sure you have permanent vinyl for this project. I recommend this white permanent adhesive vinyl or this black permanent adhesive vinyl to use with glass mugs.
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and this machine mat for cutting.
- These Weeding Tools for removing the excess vinyl (or something similar)
- This scraper or something similar to adhere and smooth your vinyl to your wooden board.
- Transfer Tape to transfer your design to your chalkboard sign.
- Professional Beer Tester SVG (Download Below)
To make this mug, create a new project in Cricut Design Space, upload your SVG File and then prepare your mat to cut.
If you are new to using adhesive vinyl, make sure to check out this full tutorial on applying adhesive vinyl.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest. It’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
This Beer Mug SVG Bundle Includes:
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users.You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get this Professional Beer Tester SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.